Ticketing Policy and Information
Tickets cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable. All shows are rain or shine.
All sales are final. Any ticket issued for a Swallow Hill Music-promoted event is a revocable license which may be revoked at any time for any reason.
Any ticket to a Swallow Hill Music-promoted event is not valid unless purchased from an authorized ticket agency. Tickets are available through ShowClix, the official ticket vendor of the Summer Concert Series. Do not purchase Summer Concert tickets from any vendor other than ShowClix or Lyte. ShowClixis the only ticket vendor authorized by Swallow Hill Music and Denver Botanic Gardens to sell Summer Concert Series tickets. ShowClixpartners with Lyte to give fans a way to get official tickets after sell out. All tickets are issued by ShowClix and are 100% authentic.
Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to any Swallow Hill Music-promoted event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event.
All ticket holders must have valid identification to attend any Denver Botanic Gardens or Swallow Hill Music-promoted event.
Ticket holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
Stage diving and crowd surfing are prohibited. Patrons are legally responsible for their actions and conduct at any event.
How to Purchase Tickets
Please have a current membership I.D. number and your credit card ready.
Online on this website
: If you already have a Summer Concert Series account with ShowClix, please sign in using the same email and password as last year. If you have forgotten your log-in information, please click on the “Forgot your Password?” link and follow instructions to reset your password. Otherwise, you’ll need to create a new account.
To create your account, click Create an Account/Sign In button the menu bar. Follow the instructions to set-up your account.
After creating your account and/or logging into the ticketing system, continue to purchase tickets:
- Click on the Concert Schedule link.
- Scroll down, find the show you’re interested in attending, and click the Buy Tickets link under the concert description. Please enter your Member ID, then click “apply code” button which will unlock the member purchase and member price. You will also select the number of tickets you’d like to purchase on this screen after you’ve applied your member code.
- Choose your fulfillment method
- Review your Shopping Cart. If you’d like to purchase additional tickets, click on any of the events listed on the right-hand side, otherwise click Checkout.
- If you have not signed in, you will be prompted to log-in to your ShowClix account. If you have already signed in, you will be sent directly to the Payment page. On this page, enter your billing address as well as your credit card details. When done, click Review Order, then Submit to complete your transaction
- You’ll be taken to your Order Receipt page. If you’ve ordered Instant Print tickets they will be available for download (we will also send them to you via email as a PDF attachement). Additionally, you may log into your ShowClix “My Account” and retrieve their orders and download the PDF from their order history. If you’ve ordered Will Call tickets, just make sure to bring your confirmation code, the credit card you used to purchase the tickets and a valid photo ID the night of the concert.
Online ticket sales remain open 24 hours. Any customer service questions/problems should be directed toward ShowClix at 1-888-718-4253. For customer support: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in to the Box Office at Swallow Hill Music
71 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80210 (map)
Tuesday, March 24 – Thursday, March 26: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, March 27 and Saturday, March 28: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, March 29: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday, March 30 – Tuesday, March 31: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Regular Business Hours resume Wednesday, April 1.
By Phone at 1-888-718-4253 (ShowClix)
Please have a current membership I.D. number and your credit card ready. A $4 service charge will be applied per ticket; plus mail and handling fees if applicable.
Monday – Saturday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (MDT)
Sunday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. (MDT)