There are a few helpful things to know about attending a concert at the Gardens.
- You may bring your own alcohol in the original container. Alcohol is not for sale.
- You may also bring food, though food is also available for purchase.
- Parking can be tricky. The parking garage fills early, so street parking is the best bet. Watch out for “permit only” signs.
- Entry is through the Group Gate just to the south of the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. There is a secondary entrance through the Cheesman Park gate on the west side of the Gardens.
- Seating is general admission, and a line can form early so folks can nab the seat they want. Folks read, knit, play cards, nap in line — sometimes for hours.
- The venue is in the round.
- Seating is all on the grass, so bring a blanket or a chair. If you bring a chair, total upright chair height (including legs and entire length of chair backs) may not exceed 26″. Please note, this rule is strictly enforced.
- You are welcome to explore the Gardens during your visit.
- Doors open at 5:45 p.m.
- Disabled attendee and guest are escorted from the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center to their seats before the general public enters.
More information available on our FAQ page.