General Info – York St.
New this year! Denver Botanic Gardens presents the Rocky Mountain Region’s first outdoor exhibition of artwork by celebrated American artist, Dale Chihuly. Informed by nature, each sculpture and its placement respond to surrounding plants, flowers and architecture. Chihuly’s sculptures – ranging in size and form – add bold colors and dramatic beauty to the Gardens’ 24-acre urban oasis. Concert-goers will be able to enjoy this exhibition during the show and are encouraged to return (again and again) to witness the works of art in a variety of lighting and seasons.
- All shows are rain or shine. Tickets cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable.
- Total chair height (including legs) exceeding 26 inches will not be permitted inside the UMB Bank Amphitheater. No camping stools are allowed inside UMB Bank Amphitheater at York Street. Chair height will be subject to inspection as condition of admittance. Please have your chair(s) available for inspection upon entry.
- Chairs are now available for rent. Check out the FAQ page for more details.
- All concert seating is general admission. Children two (2) years and younger are admitted free. All others require a ticket.
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Will call is located inside the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center from 4 – 8 p.m. on concert evenings.
- For those shows that are not sold out, tickets may be purchased inside the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center at Denver Botanic Gardens York Street location (4 – 8 p.m. only). Please check this website for latest ticket availability information.
- If you lose your ticket, please contact Ticketfly at 877-435-4849.
- If you forget to print out your online ticket, please check in with the Will Call staff inside the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center.
- Concert attendees are allowed to bring in food. Food will also be available for purchase at the concerts. Alcohol is not available for purchase at the Denver Botanic Gardens’ York Street location.
- Concert attendees at Denver Botanic Gardens’ York Street location can bring in alcohol. Alcohol is not available for purchase at Denver Botanic Garden’s York St location.
- Audio, video or still image photography of concert entertainment is not allowed.
- Handicapped parking is located in the Gardens’ parking garage. Wheelchairs are available for loan at no charge at the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. A driver’s license or identification card is retained to ensure return. At the end of each concert, wheelchairs must be returned inside the main building at the information desk.
- Denver Botanic Gardens is a non-smoking facility by city ordinance.
- Beverages (including wine and beer – York Street location only)
- Picnic baskets
- Raincoats, ponchos or umbrellas. Please be courteous in using umbrellas and respect the attendees sitting behind you.
- Blankets or tarps
- Strollers. There will be designated stroller parking but it is at your own risk. Strollers are not permitted inside the amphitheater.
- Purses and backpacks
- Recording devices (audio, video or cameras as restricted by show)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Animals (except certified service animals)
- Parking is available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed.
- Carpooling and/or alternative transportation is encouraged. Bike racks are located outside the Gardens’ main entrance.
- To purchase tickets by phone or for general concert questions, call Ticketfly at 877-435-9849.
- For general information about the Gardens (non-concert related) or to purchase or renew your Gardens membership, visit www.botanicgardens.org