Picnic For 2 from OffShoots Café
- Cucina Fresca : Grilled Bistro Steak with Tuscan Olive and Onion Tapenade on Ciabatta. Heirloom Tomatoes with Balsamic Glaze. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with English Cucumber Slices and Pita Flatbread. Chocolate Raspberry Tartlets
- The Lighthouse Picnic: Smoked Salmon on a bed of Wilted Baby Kale with a side of Pink Peppercorn Tartar Sauce. Citrus Quinoa with Tomato Chive Relish Field Greens Salad with Roasted Summer Vegetables and Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette. Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Traditional Cream.
- Wine Country Picnic : Julienne Pinot Noir Roasted Chicken Breast over Grilled Summer Vegetables and Seasoned Red Potatoes. Smoked Gouda with Grapes, Apples and Gourmet Crackers. California Couscous Salad Summer. Berry Shortcake.
How To Order
There are two ways to place your Picnic For 2 order:
1) At the time of your concert ticket purchase, via ticketfly.com
2) After your concert ticket purchase, via modtickets.com
- No substitutions or special orders. If you would like to purchase food, but do not see anything in the options above, both the Offshoots Cafe and Monet Deck will be open and offering full menus during concerts.
- All orders must be placed by 3:00pm the day prior to the concert
- All orders must be paid in advance. Concerts are rain or shine, therefore there will be no refunds for bags prepared and not picked up. Catering by Design and the Offshoots Cafe partner with wedontwaste.org and donate any prepared foods leftover at the end of the day.
- All Picnic for 2 orders include a bag for tote, as well as necessary utensils for eating and are served in individual recyclable or compostable containers.
- Must have picture ID with you when you pickup the order
- Contact the Offshoots Café and Manager Jeff Walling with any additional questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- YORK STREET concerts – bags will be available for pick-up inside the Offshoots Café once doors open
- CHATFIELD concerts – Look for signs pointing to a designated table near the main gate entrance.
OR visit Offshoots Café (6-9 pm) and the Monet Deck Café (6-8 pm) on concert evenings and choose from a variety of healthy, affordable food choices for concert-goers including market-fresh salads, side dishes, desserts and beverages (York Street location only). Food will also be available for purchase at Chatfield concerts.
Offshoots Café is operated by Catering by Design. To learn more about their services, visit them online at www.cateringbd.com.