Methods to Purchase Tickets
TICKETS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ALL SHOWS ARE RAIN OR SHINE
Please have a current membership I.D. number and your credit card ready.
All fees and taxes are included within the ticket price.
Online on this website
All members must create an account at concerts.botanicgardens.org in order to purchase concert tickets. Concert ticket purchases require a separate login from other Gardens events and programs.
To ensure a smooth ticketing process, we recommend you sign-in and review your account or create an account prior to your membership level ticket sales date.
Returning purchasers: If you already have a Summer Concert Series account, please sign in using the same email and password as last year. If you have forgotten your log-in information, please click on the “I have already created an account, but I forgot my password” link.
To create a new account, visit the Sign In/Create an Account page. Follow the instructions to set-up your account.
After creating your account and/or logging in the ticketing system, continue to purchase tickets:
- Click on the Concert Schedule link.
- Scroll down, find the show you’re interested in attending, and click the Buy Tickets link under the concert description.
- Choose your fulfillment method – you can either get Instant Print tickets that you can print at home and bring immediately to the entrance the night of the concert, or Will Call tickets which can be picked up at the front gate the night of the concert.
- Enter in your membership ID.
- Select the number of tickets you’d like to purchase and click Tickets to Cart.
- Review your Shopping Cart. If you’d like to purchase additional tickets, click Continue Shopping, otherwise click Checkout.
- On the Checkout page, enter your billing address as well as your credit card details. When done, click Complete Payment.
- You’ll be taken to your Order Receipt page. If you’ve ordered Instant Print tickets they will be available for download (we will also send them to you via email). If you’ve ordered Will Call tickets, just make sure to bring your confirmation code, the credit card you used to purchase the tickets and a valid photo ID the night of the concert.
Online ticket sales remain open 24 hours. Any customer service questions/problems should be directed toward Ticketfly at 877-435-9849. For customer support: Please contact email@example.com.
Walk-in to the Box Office at Swallow Hill Music
71 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80210 (map)
Box Office Hours:
Tuesday, April 11 – Thursday, April 13: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, April 14 and Saturday, April 15: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, April 16: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday, April 17 – Tuesday, April 18: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Regular Business Hours resume Wednesday, April 19.
Monday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
By Phone at 877.987.6487 (Ticketfly)
Please have a current membership I.D. number and your credit card ready. A $4 service charge will be applied per ticket; plus mail and handling fees if applicable.
Monday – Saturday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (MDT)
Sunday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. (MDT)