General Info – Chatfield Concerts
About Chatfield Farms
Take in the sights and sounds at Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms. Enjoy a grass covered amphitheater with breathtaking views of the Colorado foothills.
Please note that alcoholic beverages may NOT be brought into the Chatfield Farms amphitheater. However, alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase onsite.
8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Road
Littleton, CO 80128 (map)
- Concert attendees at Chatfield Farms are NOT permitted to bring in any alcohol due to Jefferson County regulation. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on-site. Nor are attendees permitted to bring in any unsealed beverages, including water.
- All shows are rain or shine. Tickets cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable.
- Total chair height (including legs) exceeding 26 inches will not be permitted inside Chatfield. Chair height will be subject to inspection as condition of admittance. Please have your chair(s) available for inspection upon entry.
- All concert seating is general admission. Children two (2) years and younger are admitted free. All others require a ticket.
- Doors are open two hours before show time. Show times for Chatfield Farms concerts vary so check the website or your ticket for correct show time.
- Will Call opens 3 hours before show time.
- For those shows that are not sold out, tickets may be purchased near the front entrance. Please check this website for latest ticket availability information.
- If you lose your ticket, please contact Ticketfly at 877-987-6487.
- If you forget to print out your online ticket, please check in with the Will Call staff at the front Gate of Chatfield Farms.
- Audio, video or still image photography of concert entertainment is not allowed.
- Concert attendees at Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms are permitted to bring in sealed, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Concert attendees are allowed to bring in food. Food vendors will also be onsite if you would like to purchase food.
- Handicapped parking is located on the north and west side of the venue. In addition, there is a designated handicap area. Wheelchairs are not available for loan.
- Chatfield Farms is a non-smoking amphitheater. If you wish to smoke, there is a designated area in front of the Visitor Center.
- Sealed, non-alcoholic beverages (water, juice, soda, etc.)
- Picnic baskets
- Raincoats, ponchos or umbrellas. Please be courteous in using umbrellas and respect the attendees sitting behind you.
- Blankets or tarps
- Strollers. There will be designated stroller parking but it is at your own risk. Strollers are not permitted inside the amphitheater.
- Purses and backpacks
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Unsealed, non-alcoholic beverages (no Nalgene-type bottles)
- Glass bottles
- Recording devices (audio, video or cameras as restricted by show)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Animals (except certified service animals)
- Parking is included in the price of your ticket and is available at the entrance off of Wadsworth Blvd. The parking lot is a field adjacent to the venue. It could be dusty or muddy depending on the weather, so please dress appropriately.
- To purchase tickets by phone or for general concert questions, call Ticketfly at 877-987-6487.
- For general information about the Gardens (not-concert related) or to purchase or renew your Gardens membership, visit www.botanicgardens.org